General

1. Include an option to add notes for a specific contact.

I notice that, in the right side, below Spread the word and the Follow options, there is a space that can be used to include a tab were we can add notes or reminders for the contacts we have open.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Customization for Notifications in Gmail Messaging

Integrating Gmail with mightytext was a great idea, but I stopped using it because the notifications were awful. While there are notifications settings on there, even if you selected them to be off, the notification would still go off on the title but no message would pop up.

If it would be possible to customize how you see notifications and what messages pop up (favorite person versus a non-favorite person) in Gmail would be extremely useful, and I would use that plugin again.

(Speaking of which, I can't find anywhere in the settings. Is there a way to retrieve that…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make texting to email available.....

It would be great if you made texting to an email address available...

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a way to share your location with someone

I would like a way to share my location with the person that I am messaging. Google hangouts has this option and it is very cool to use when you don't want to look up the address of wherever you are.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Referral System

I believe we should have an option to invite people to use mightytext via email or phone number. If they use our account as a referral we could get rewards like extra GB data, or limited time pro! I think it would really help the application grow, and I'd love to see the community get larger.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. click-to-call URL or API to allow support for tel: or tt: schemes

It would be really good if there was an API or a URL "GET" target that people could use to implement click-to-call in their browsers or other apps. Many telephony systems support the tt: scheme and a browser plug-in can convert phone numbers into URLs of the form tt://nnnnnnn. I would love to be able to click on a number on a webpage and have my phone call up that number.

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. fix your Contact Support and Contact Us links...

I need help but the "Contact Support" link to the right and the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the main MightyText website doesn't work. I click on it and nothing happens. The screen doesn't change, the webpage doesn't move to another one, NOTHING. HAPPENS. AT ALL.

Somebody help me on this.

THANK you.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete multiple messages at once!

It's annoying to have to left click each box, clicking the bin then clicking the notification to confirm your choice.

291 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow image paste from clipboard

Copy image from wherever and paste into text box like on a phone. Will need a resizing function to reduce size if necessary.

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Format Text Message

I like this app and I use it a lot. However, It would be nice if you can format your text instead of (trim) running it all together Maybe some bold, italics, bullets (just simple stuff) Also be able to hit the return key and make paragraph. I don't send super long text but it is easier to read if you can use paragraphs. Anyway, just a thought. I know it may sound easy but may not be easy to program. ( I know, I am a programmer as well) Thanks for your hard work.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to choose what kinds of popup notifications we get.

I wish that the settings area allowed us to turn off any given type of notification. Specifically, I like popups for texts & incoming calls, but I don't like the ones that tell me my battery is low, or fully charged.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. work friendly interface

like many others i use mighty text at work because sending text messages makes you look like you don't take work seriously (which I do actually). The Classic and and Advanced views attract too much attention. Please create a more subtle view that doesn't stand out so much when people walk by. Standard windows colors, no graphics, etc. Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Favorite Contacts (Instead of Favorite Messages)

Would love to be able to flag/star/pin favorite contacts in Power View, so the view was always the same (same contacts, in same order, you can choose yourself). Or maybe you could add a "Favorites View" for this?

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SMS Delay Group SMS & Multiple Schedule

Hi,

When sending a sms to a large group it would be good idea allow a option to add a delay of between 15 seconds to 2 minutes as some mobile networks have issues when sending large no of sms in a short space of time.

Secondly it would be great idea to be able to schedule a message multiple times at the point of message creation.

I hope this feedback helps your team. I really love you app. Keep up the fantastic work :)

Best wishes
    Shazad Hussain
    Mobile: +447904594254

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don't show sent texts to blocked numbers in messages feed

Blocked numbers I receive don't show on the feed, but if I send texts via my phone then those sent texts appear. It would be great if they didn't appear at all.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move the Signatures and Templates button

When typing a message on the web app, the text disappears under the signatures and templates button and you cannot see where you are in a word. A redesign of this would be appreciated.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop Pop-ups.

"See what our fans have to say!"

"Sign up for our mailing list!"

I realize you're very proud of MightyText. It's a great program. But I don't want to have popups telling me about it. If you want to send your customers that sort of information , maybe try putting it in the MightyText message UI. But having it pop up over my work twice in 30 minutes is super obnoxious.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. View which contact names that are store in cache area in web application and tablet application

I can not see the contact names, but I can only see the contact number! I have repeated many times the suggested procedure on hand without getting any improvement!
    considerably implement the Android application to see which and how many contact names (and not just contact numter) the application is able to acquire and which contact names from the phone is able to send to the web application

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. don't resize photos for PRO users

I'd love the ability to upload and store full size images on your servers. This could be reserved for PRO users, indeed it would be the main feature I'd be willing to pay for. Currently, you compress/resize all images so they are small.

If this feature was enabled (perhaps over wi-fi only) then Mightytext would be an easy Cloud backup for our phones.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hide Contact Photo Option in Notifications

I like how it shows the contact photo, but some of us prefer not to show them. Please add an option to hide the photo on new message notifications.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base