NOTE: Only available on phones running Android v4.3 or above
To enable App Notification syncing in the MightyText android phone app, do the following...
1. Open the MightyText android phone app.
2. Click the triple dot icon in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Click App Notifications Sync.
4. Click Enable Notification Sync.
5. Now, you will see the Notification Access page. Enable the slider for MightyText and tap the back button to go back to MightyText.
6. MightyText App Notifications Sync is now enabled.
If the "Push Individual Notifications" setting is on, MightyText will display a notification in our Web App, Chrome Extension, or Desktop App each time a notification arrives on your phone.