Your referral link
Share your own referral link via email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
You can find your referral link in the referrals tab on the Settings page in the MightyText Web App.
Referral links look just like a link to http://mightytext.net except they have a special code on the end (so you can get credit). For example: http://mightytext.net/YOUR_CODE
You qualify for one year of MightyText Pro for free ($79.99 value) once you refer 10 new users.
Users you invite
To qualify for a referral credit, people you refer will need to:
- Be a brand new MightyText user. If they have already set up a MightyText account previously, that won't count.
- Install MightyText by clicking your referral link
Tracking people that sign up via your Referral
You can see a list of people (with their specific email details partially hidden) under Settings->Referrals in the MightyText Web App
Why did a user I referred not show up in this list?
There are a few possible reasons:
- The user(s) you referred already had a MightyText account before you referred them
- The user(s) you referred didn't sign up by clicking your referral link.
- The referral you made is a duplicate. A user can only be referred once, by one unique current user.
Redeeming your referrals for MightyText Pro
You will get your first year of MightyText Pro for free once you complete 10 referrals. Just sign up for the annual MightyText Pro option, send us a note via http://help.mightytext.net/ , and we will refund you $79.99 right away for the first year. (We collect your payment information so that we can process your annual renewal(s) after year one).
Please contact us if you have any questions.