I suggest you ...

Drafts in MightyText

So I am a crazy multi-tasker and so I might start several messages and finish them off across a few minutes, but I bounce from person to person.

The way the web app works now if I have typed text into the message box and click on another user, I get the confirm navigation away message. It would be awesome if you would just keep the draft and have it then when I return to the person that I am writing too. I realize that the mega view (or the tiled interface whatever you call it) can accommodate this but when using something with a small screen or slow processor the page is terrible (i.e. Chromebook)

So, if you just used something like gmail instant saved drafts that would be awesome. Wordpress has some good code for this already if you just want to borrow form them.

Image unrelated.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brianbrian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ldotta10ldotta10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A basic, basic feature of my phone is that it saves the message I am typing as I type. If I lose the page for some reason (crash or lose power) my text is retrievable as a draft. I just lost a very large message because I expected it to be saved as my phone doest. I'm new to the app, but I do not see a way to save a draft either manually or automatically.

Feedback and Knowledge Base