I suggest you ...

Restore emoji as default tab in the additions.

I always use emoji in my messages, but never the gif's, quotes, etc... why was the emoji tab buried so now I need to add an additional step/click every time I want to insert them? Please restore this as the default tab or allow us to select the default.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
elentir shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • toddster71 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree with this, or better yet, how about getting rid of the extra tabs altogether? Everything that they've added is stupid and mindless. I suppose it would be slightly better if we had the option of adding our own content to these tabs, but as it stands right now, MightyText is saying that this finite collection of stupidity is the only content good enough to be whizzing through the airwaves to delight our family and friends. IT'S NOT. The only thing it does is anger me every time I want to add an Emoji to my text. The worst part is that this happened right after I paid $40 for a year of Pro Support. If I had known that they had something so mind-bogglingly mororic in the works, they never would have gotten my money.

So tick-tock, MightyText. If you want another $40 from me next year, you need to do one of the following:

1. Get rid of those stupid tabs altogether.
    2. Give the user the option of disabling those tabs.
    3. At the very least, make the Emoji tab the default.

Feedback and Knowledge Base