I suggest you ...

Option to go Pro with PayPal

Please let us have a few more options for payment, so we can throw money at your awesome service.

269 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
elizabethlance shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lordttt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to go pro, but my bank charges me to convert £ to $, so it works out expensive. PAYPAL PLEASE !

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE allow for PayPal payments! Your service is incredible! Thanks in advance.
    . . . David

• sdpper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah - I'd go pro if paypal was offered. I'm not giving my credit information with your current signup page!

• Nicola M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still checking every day for paypal payment options. still not there, and unfortunatelly payment with prepayed credit card re declined. :-(((

• Mike D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure I will sign up but not until you offer Paypal or some other secure service for payment - too many new vendors get hacked for user details and credit cards to make it worth while until you do So pleas email me when you have implemented a secure payment method

• Daverk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement Google Wallet via Google Play market or PayPal asap so we can access Pro version with ease

• eriksnow3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will not shop online without using PayPal. Period. They cover users for damages up to $1000, which also happens to be the limit I've set my online card to. I want to take advantage of the 25% off July 4th sale, but your lack of PayPal support is preventing me from doing so.

• rathel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add PayPal/Amazon or Google. For whatever reason this payment method you(and other sites) use always declines me card, so I can't pay even if I wanted to. I know my card is good and works with every other payment method.

• Vladimir Smirnov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree with this. I'll go for Pro (Yearly) if you implement either Google Wallet or PayPal method. Even if it will cost few percents more then by credit card.

• carl.laga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, very reluctant giving away card details, please add paypal or gwallet. greatest app, poor payment possibilities

• Paul Freeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was all set to upgrade to Pro, but not happy to just hand over real Card details - PayPal (Or Google would be even better) payments and I'd be signed up already.

• joe.glines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally Please indicate your level of agreement with the following statements<br>
    I love the tool but am not comfortable sharing my direct credit card info.

• motorcitytalk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's another "Mighty" request for PayPal, etc. An awesome app like MT should have awesome pay options. Hopefully, this will be the final request needed from your current & future loyal MT users.

• service commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes for sure, we use Paypal for most of our computer related dealings as it secures our payments and we haven't got credit card details left with everyone making it hard to keep track of and notify if change of credit card.

Would love to upgrade to pro as it is a fantastic piece of software and they (the developers) should get paid for their work and efforts, but until we can pay with Paypal we will keep on using the FREE version

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base