I suggest you ...

Remove fully charged notification.

i wanna keep my message notification on but be able to completely remove the "phone fully charged" notification

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    alexandre.agroalexandre.agro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  infoAdmininfo (Admin, MightyText) responded  · 

In February, we launched the ability to turn off the “battery fully charged” notification in the MightyText Chrome Extension.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BradBrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree on this one. I'm using the app. I'd really like to be able to disable the battery charged notification.

• AdrienneAdrienne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

August 6th I have a Samsung so 4 cell phone how do I get rid of no a faction when it totally charge

• Caleb SantiagoCaleb Santiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the notification should keep reminding you. It tells you your phone is fully charged so you can unplug it. It's not supposed to stay on the charger any longer then when the battery is full. I left my old phone on the charger over night every day and the battery literally got fat because it was overcharged and it would always die quickly.

• blzar35blzar35 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can anyone tell me if there is a way to remove it. I don't want it but don't know how to remove it

• anthonyanthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. My phone is plugged in most of the time, so this popping up all day every day does get a bit annoying eventually.

• AngryItalianAngryItalian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that it tells me when my phone is charged, and 20 minute intervals between reminding you isn't that bad. I say leave it and suck it up.

• pnoboy80pnoboy80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

> I leave my phone plugged in and get a phone fully charged notification every 20 minutes or so, constantly.

Same issue. Please make optional or remove entirely.

• shemmieshemmie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seconded, thirded and fourthed. Getting to the point I want to hit the screen. Particularly fun notification during gaming, Netflix, and work.

Please make it optional / remove / fire once.

• simmys66simmys66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please supply the option to turn off the Battery Alerts. In fact I really don't need this option at all. The phone bleeps and a light flashes when I am running out of battery.

• Sascha PicchiantanoSascha Picchiantano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

abso-$§%&$-lutely. This is super annoying, because it keeps telling me that my phone is charged several dozen times a day. If I kept the phone on the charger all night, I have to sift through 50 desktop notifications...

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE! (Sorry for shouting)

I keep my mobile in a desktop charging cradle, and work as a programmer so am at the computer all day - the interminable fully-charged notifications are a total pain in the derriere.

• waynewayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this is really annoying. Every morning I'm having to dismiss loads of "Fully charged" notifications, and quite frankly I'd rather not see any! How about splitting the notification options into categories?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base