kevin richards shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only complaint/problem I have with using Mightytext. It drives me up the wall having to delete one picture at a time.

I wish to delete multiple photos at one time ; it is too much time-consuming to delete one by one on PC.

• surajfoundry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish to delete multiple photos at one time ; it is too much time-consuming to delete one by one on PC.

• DMS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is the most annoying thing to have 10,000 literal photos on my phone from where I don't know.
    suddenly I can't manage them. its too many, the photos are too big, only 8 to a screen, I'm using
    a Samsung, Titanium Note II, and I can't find instructions or anything.

Why isn't there a usable search to manage or info on whats available in a higher version?
    I don't know where these photos came from, they are random internet photos. I didn't have this before? I can't delete 100 photos a day. super irritating and space wasting.

And I can't get any help on the matter,
    where is the info referring to what you are improving with the software upcoming?
    where is the support. I've tried so many ideas i'm very frustrated.
    I wish you had this problem. All of you mighty text people

if any knows please help. tu

• joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the paid version allows multiple selections and/or deletions, I will pay immediately.

• cherylz263 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to initiate this suggestion, too long to go through and delete one photo at a time.

• evestule commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phots/Videos could be best services upload pictures if it offer to selective metod for saving, sending by mail, sms etc. :)

I turned MT photo upload off because it is too hard to erase photos one at a time

Yes, please add this functionality! Currently, the picture storage feature is more work than it is worth because it takes too l9ng to delete photos. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use mightyttext until this is resolved.

• charley.socci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this feature. I have tons of **** photos in there I don't want, 100's - its useless this way. I need to delete them in batches

Feedback and Knowledge Base