I suggest you ...

Manually assign photos/names for contacts on web app.

I have tried and tried to sync my contacts with my Chrome app and maybe an eighth of my contacts names show up and maybe only half of those have pictures. It would be nice to manually assign/edit names on the web app. I would assume it is a web end problem since there are names and pictures on my phone?

Thank you. Love your app!

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    racheljbrent shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wholebodyyoga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love it if we could manually add the names if they don't sync up with gmail. i have this huge list of text messages with ph#'s and no names. i can't remember who's who and that's the one thing i can't stand about mighty text. please fix this. thanks

• bmuddiman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like this. It seems that if the contacts are sync'd before a contact picture is stored in your phone contacts, Mightytext will never add the picture in the Mightytext contact.

• tonychun01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I am waiting for this to happen as well as only some of my contacts have photos while others do not. Refreshing contacts does nothing. The sync mechanism is broken somewhere.

A manual override in the web app would make life easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base