I suggest you ...

Scheduled messages function

I often work late at night and need to set up a text to be sent in the morning, when it won't disturb the recipient. It would be useful to be able to schedule the text to be sent later.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mail shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It should be easier to do, now that it's in the stock messaging on Android

• reeson.nz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mighty text is a service used from a computer, so you either need to be tied to a desk at a day job to get a large amount of time with this service. I believe adding this function would grow your customer base alot. I would use it daily(every night when working) if it had this scheduled function. i choose GoSmsPro for my android primarily because it had a scheduling ability

It would be fantastic if you could have scheduled messages, have the option of repetitive tasks/messages. possibly be able to copy and manage scheduled tasks with gmail calander, gmail and iStuff would be great. The one thing that i would really want to have is some kind of app that links up with the cloud that you could have sitting dormant to indicate that all is well and synced with your account and to alert you when it is not, after a certain time period or that a certain messaged failed to be sent. this is just a wish list but i have a lot more to say on the matter... but i guess no one is listening???

Feedback and Knowledge Base