I suggest you ...

Bulk SMS Feature

Would it be possible to be able to upload grouped numbers via csv and send bulk messages out to utilise my phone providers unlimited texts

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin JagerKevin Jager shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  infoAdmininfo (Admin, MightyText) responded  · 

We now have Bulk SMS feature in MightyText Pro. You can log in to the MightyText Web app and click the “Go Pro” button for more details.

thanks.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AhanaAhana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sales and marketing teams may demand to exploit many different technologies and channels in order to deliver their communications strategy. SMS marketing provides a very valuable and cost effective resource within the marketer’s toolkit. <a href="http://piitsoft.com/xPages.aspx?Pageid=Bulk%20SMS">http://piitsoft.com/xPages.aspx?Pageid=Bulk%20SMS</a>

• eonphoneeonphone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We only have a few staff members that are technologically inclined and learn technology processes easily. The use of Mighty Text has allowed most staff to send texts when their needs arise.

This is our last problem sending bulk message with the same text where maybe a few fields are changed. Since we are a charity working with young people and provide free medical, mental and peer guidance we send reminder via texts to help the young person come to their appointments with us.

Using CSV files to send bulk texts would be a huge blessing for us. Even if this is a pro version of Mighty Text we would love to see this packaged with it as this would then require less re-training of those that cannot keep up with the changes that are being made.

• brennanlangbrennanlang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I have 500 employees in Philippines that all have mobile phones and this would be the best way to reach them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base