I suggest you ...

Allow GText to be connected to multiple email addresses.

I use my phone for work and personal calls - but I can only use GText with one email account. I don't want to always have my personal email open when I am at work nor do I want to have to open my work email when I am off.

Please consider allowing multiple email addresses to be connected to one phone number!

152 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
katia.hansen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree with this recommendation for the same reason!!

• jamestkane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this? I noticed a checkbox, giving the ability to use across Google accounts. Can't figure out how to change sign in in the second account. Wants to auto sign in to default email address of the Chrome tab open

• oceanpro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here! I have multiple email accounts on my smartphone so when I open mightytext, it wants to connect to any one of them randomly. The problem is that I get random messages saved under one email account then sometimes under another. It's a real hassle! I don't understand why in the settings we can't set our mightytext login to access only one specific account. A better feature for those who want it to connect to multiple would be to allow an area in settings to enter what ever email accounts you want associated with the program.

It's honestly the only reason I haven't paid for the program. If that option were available, I'd be happy to pay for this program!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. For people who have both a personal and business gmail account, MightyText is annoying.

• mmaccabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too. Plus I use a Chromebook which has the limitation of signing in to one account at a time. Annoying to not be able to use mighty text when I'm in "work" mode on the Chromebook.

Feedback and Knowledge Base