I suggest you ...

Multiple Accounts

I am often logged into multiple Gmail accounts at one time. When I am MightyText will work. Is there anyway to get this feature, like say choosing the account to use it with?

631 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is rather a silly omission in this day and age. There should be a way to change the log in email address.

• Travis Hoogendoorn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "solution" I found to this (actually a workaround) is to us my business-related gmail accounts in Firefox while my personal gmail/mightytext configuration is set up in Chrome.

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto. My wife and I share a computer at our store and it would be extremely helpful to be able to select the account to use when you start the PC application.

• Lee Fuller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This would be a powerful feature. At work I MUST be signed into my work Gmail account. However, at home, I do not want to be signed into the work account and appear that I'm online and available to my team.

Having the ability to access the same data from various (chosen) Gmail logins would be wonderful.

• mja5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please make MightText work with multiple gmail accounts.

• daniel.zivkovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ME TOO! it is totally annoying to switch back & forth - especially when we are PRO (paying) clients of yours :-(
    Please add the "link" feature where we can link different GMail accounts to the same phone!

• steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there was simply away to switch which account the chrome extension wants to work with.

• Brian Cohen (Brian H Cohen) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major problem for me as well. I have one google account for personal email, and one for work/grad school. I'd like to be able to associate my phone with both, so I don't keep getting that "not installed" error, but that doesn't seem possible.

• hagegebenjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very interested about this feature as well. For now, everytime we switch gmail account, mightytext shows a notfication that I my gmail account isn't linked with mightytext... Very annoying

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am often logged into multiple Gmail accounts at one time. When I am MightyText will work. Is there anyway to get this feature, like say choosing the account to use it with?

Feedback and Knowledge Base