I suggest you ...

Bulk SMS / Mass Texting

I'd like to be able to send a text out to more than 10 people at once. I use mightytext for business. What I do doesn't justify the cost of paid bulk sms platforms. It would be great to be able to copy a list of 25 contacts or so to text at once. Or to be able to select as many contacts as I'd like to text at once.

Even if I'm stuck with 10 at once I'd like to be able to copy a comma separated list. I have to copy numbers one at a time or it assumes it's one long, invalid phone number.

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jon.evolutionmusic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • davidhglover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love might text, I have used bix texter for android on google play a few times, so wish mighty text would allow some option to do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a solution yet. I really need to send bulk texts out comma separated also!

did any one get any solutions - bulk texting takes ages! There must be a better way!

I really appreciate your understanding about the topic and glad enough to come across such a beautiful rendering of this issue- which has hardly any information in the internet.

• Short code service commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really impressed by the work you did in this article. It’s great enough to pull my attention and in reading this article for once to understand that your pen is really mightier than the sword

• drkiranstar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same with me. sms texting is almost useless if cannot send bulk sms. dr Kiran chaudhari

Feedback and Knowledge Base