I suggest you ...

Batch delete for photos

I would like to be able to delete a group of photos instead of one at a time.

461 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's quite odd that we can't batch delete the photos, or only keep 14 days worth of MMS images (like we can with SMS messages). I don't want any of my MMS photos being saved outside of the message, but I would like to still see them as they come in. Make sense?

• laflammemark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no batch options? This is becoming a real problem, to the point where I'm looking for an alternative texting program. Until I stumbled into this forum, I was sure I was simply missing something. Who doesn't include batch functions these days?

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why this is still an issue...how hard can it be to update the app so that we can batch delete?

• eugenemariocipriano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very frustrating. I had turned on the feature to give it a try and now I'm trying to get ride of the pictures and it will take a week to do so! one at a time.

• Kduke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must when you need to delete more than one photo at a time

• bachulu1989 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mighty....plz add an option for deleting multiple pics...its tooo time consuming for us to delete one picture at a time.

• kcastro87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Batch delete and batch upload, if i want to transfer multiple pix to my (Dropbox or where ever) it has to be done one by one as well,which is too time consuming.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously a delete all option kinda seems like a no brainier and an easy implement.

I honestly wish I could just turn off the auto download of MMS pictures but the fact that deleting pictures one at a time is such a slow process makes the whole, auto downloading message picture's, feature extremely annoying

• administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! How can we delete multiple photos!! Will this setting delete the photos older than "x" date?
    Settings
    How Long to Store Messages
    How long should MightyText keep a record of your SMS and Call Logs? Your history will be cleared after selected days...

• bruce.wenneker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You mean they didn't think of that? Many of my pix appear multiple times. Deleting them one by one would take forever.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base