I suggest you ...

Password Protection

The app and extensions (both Chrome and gmail) are awesome, but I would feel much more secure having this functionality on my computer if it were password protected. Any future plans for this?

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
joshsauberman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • donald.wrightiii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add password protection as through gmail i can be logged/connected to several different computers and I do not then all to have access to my text messages at anytime. for example my laptop and my desktop at home. if im on my laptop i want to be able to somehow protect my text from peeping eyes at home. or stop private messages from the weekend ect. from popping up on my work computer. i am Totally willing to pay for that

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this!

I have already had the problem that signing out does not always seem to work. I have had someone sit at my computer after I had signed out, and without them even knowing I had the extension installed, messages started popping up.

• peter.noblesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create different user accounts at home.
    Protect your user account on pc with password...
    So no-one can access anything.

• Valis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely support this. i have the home computer, and then the work computer, it's to the point i have to actually disable the mighty text extension at home when i'm at work. if i dont, anyone who pulls up chrome has full access to send and receive texts as me without my knowledge, i LOVE the app, but i'm not sure i want to use it because of this problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base