I suggest you ...

Password Protection

The app and extensions (both Chrome and gmail) are awesome, but I would feel much more secure having this functionality on my computer if it were password protected. Any future plans for this?

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
joshsauberman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • donald.wrightiii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add password protection as through gmail i can be logged/connected to several different computers and I do not then all to have access to my text messages at anytime. for example my laptop and my desktop at home. if im on my laptop i want to be able to somehow protect my text from peeping eyes at home. or stop private messages from the weekend ect. from popping up on my work computer. i am Totally willing to pay for that

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this!

I have already had the problem that signing out does not always seem to work. I have had someone sit at my computer after I had signed out, and without them even knowing I had the extension installed, messages started popping up.

• peter.noblesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create different user accounts at home.
    Protect your user account on pc with password...
    So no-one can access anything.

• Valis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely support this. i have the home computer, and then the work computer, it's to the point i have to actually disable the mighty text extension at home when i'm at work. if i dont, anyone who pulls up chrome has full access to send and receive texts as me without my knowledge, i LOVE the app, but i'm not sure i want to use it because of this problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base