I suggest you ...

Edit Contact Information

If you could allow the ability to change contact names would be great so i can easily organize my contact on here. It's a pain going into each contact on my android and changing names to organize , especially when you have 300 + contacts...

216 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
baxternewzealand shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • carthel1914 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys REALLY need to enhance the service by allowing contacts to be added, deleted, edited, etc. This is a very, very basic service of most cloud texting platforms. Customers are not gonna wait around long for Mightytext to get on board with that service.

• bottobee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's pertty straightforward, just add an option to manually add contacts, so you don't have to sync them. (the lack of this feature got on my nerves since MT decided to refuse syncing all but one of my contacts)

• acutefx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a business I get maybe 10-20 texts a day from customers. I know them, but they show as just 07...... etc. It's too time consuming to add them to my phone manually, so I never bother. If you could add a feature to add contact directly from the message window, I'd happily pay 2 or 3 times your current premium price to do it, so I can add contacts that quickly from the computer. I'd be adding maybe 100 a month so it would really be helpful for a quick option through the chat window to "add as new contact" for example :D

Feedback and Knowledge Base