I suggest you ...

Multiple Phones Management

How about connecting a single web app/account with several Android devices? I own few phones (personal, work, etc.), and would love to have the ability to control them all from a single login to my pc chrome.

589 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
migever shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • heatherbergeron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have two phones (personal and work); it would be wonderful to have the ability to easily switch between phones.

• r4f14l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now I'm bouncing between two phones, and I've figured out I can manually unlink and then reregister a device to get it to be the current device, but it would be nice if this was easier to manage.

• sascha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more. Multiple android phones and same account.

<b>Please add feature to manage multiple phones!</b>

• stephenakers2000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have multiple android phones (work & personal) with the same google account, would love to see support for this.

• andycool22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i recently got a new phone but am on a ''30 day trial'' with it, so i currently have 2 phones. i installed mightytext on the new phone but i dont think mightytext works with 2 phones and 1 google account........so i am also voting for this idea to go through somehow.

• neillbrookman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same situation. I have a personal phone that I leave at home and use MightyText, but then it would be great to also sync my work phone and use MightyText for that too. An option/dropdown to select which phone in the web app would be ideal.

• david.mike.nb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same situation...one google account, and two phones. I have both setup, but I don't know if both phones work correctly. When I send from PC, I don't have the option of which phone number to send from...

Feedback and Knowledge Base