tomwray97 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • joelocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely would love this - main and probably only thing missing from this awesome product

• ovidiu.rca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+3 from me, too!! At least use the phone's app feature, but without any confirmation is frustrating!!

• mposen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+3 from me on this too. Really essential (missing) feature. Any comment from MightyText staff on this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only reason why and why most of my friends don't use this app. No delivery reports (can it really be that hard to incorporate?)

• strategicminds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Delivery reports are very important for both MMS and SMS. It provides an audit trail for those of us that may require it (like Divorced Fathers).

• jared.dyet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for this request. I like the confirmation when I'm using the web UI but sometimes I'm not sure if it actually went out due to the lack of the report via the SMS application.

This also cases issues with my backup/restore for SMS app. If you could add this i'd buy pro immediately.

-islanq (user since beta!)

• martinkrepela81 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please MightyText work on the delivery reports. No need to have them in the browser, just in the phone will be perfect. For me they are definitely important. Thank you!

• admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this feature. even if i have to check my phone to see the delivery report.
    at least i know that my sms has been received.

• Alistair Hutten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I always have delivery reports enabled, and would love if could still do so though your app.

even if mightytext didn't report that back, and just came up as notification on phone like they currently do,that would certainly be a good start.and then by all means in application delivery reports would be king.

thank you guys, great app

• joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now I would say 3 out of 5 but a 5 out of 5 if delivery reports worked. These are very important to me.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base