I suggest you ...

Message Search

Thank you very much for your efforts in developing this excellent application. I have an idea: It would be great to have an option to search for messages either by contact, message body, dates etc.

thanks

2,352 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    angelcamilobangelcamilob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gregggregg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love that I can search texts on my phone...how about making some of search capability of my texts when I am on my PC?

• agenziamariveragenziamariver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be really usefull to have a search button (for mobile number first and then also for text sent ) , when sending a lot of sms there is no chance to find a thread on a number criteria (only to find it day by day ...but we send hundreds of sms evary month) thank you

• walterjohnson1234walterjohnson1234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see a search box of any kind. For searching within the textual body of messages or senders' names. This is a basic functionality that should be in the Pro version. Thanks.

• aspurlockaspurlock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature!!! I was hoping that this was already included since you can save messages forever, but if you can not easily access messages from different time periods I don't see a need for me to still use and purchase mighty text pro.

• hotdigdog.dmhotdigdog.dm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need to search the message body! Mightytext can you respond to this request please? I need to document how many times I've sent an employee a "reminder" to perform a job related task over the past year. I always use the word "reminder." This would be so valuable to me so I can document his poor performance and fight against his unemployment claim.

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did this get implemented yet? Its essential to be able to search all your messages not by the persons name but message content and/or name

• daninydaniny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
        I just started with Pro, and love that I can upload all my messages.
        It would be really useful to be able to search in all messages, and in a single message thread (from one contact). Is this feature planned?
        Thanks for a great product!

• bb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need message search!- as a Pro user it is the missing feature that is tempting me to leave for another free app (no names but well known) that provides it! please invest in the interests of client retention! - ta

• Grant DayGrant Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

560 votes and a suggestion since Feb 2013 - hello anybody listening - this is a vital addition to what's proving to be a useful app

• lukeluke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be ideal to be able to search MightyText in Gmail with the same operators that we can search email with.

• BrettBrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a search function, maybe make it a part of the pro upgrade. I'd upgrade for search function.

• helphelp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SEARCH We Want to search our messages just like we do on our phones. Please!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base