I suggest you ...

Edit Threads in Power View

The ability to pick and choose which conversations to show in the Power View would be a nice enhancement. Either drag and drop from the classic view or as an option on the Power View to remove one from the view or another button to pick which to add

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
rmunson8 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mystfitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Mighty Text for working, and always use it in Power View. My problem comes in when I get a random text which mucks up my view of the people I am wanting to communicate with most. It would be so much more productive if I could either PIN the people I want to stay on top when a refresh happens OR even better, would be to be able to remove/close/dismiss a conversation from the view, without it being deleted.

• jrsmolarz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to delete threads in Power View without deleting all messages to that person. I believe this is the case because a notification comes up and asks you if you want to delete ALL of the messages when you press the trashcan. I just want it gone but keep the messages.

• toddmorrow1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drag and drop ordering (or the equivalent) is nice, and very explicit, but also some default sorts might make sense: 1. Recent (I think this is kinda how it currently sorted), 2. Unanswered, 3. Most Used, 4. Alphabetical, 5. Groups, 6. Custom
    The sorts could be stacked; meaning, sort one way and then sub-sort by the 2nd way, and so on.
    Pin and Close buttons, as well as a Hide (never show) button, would override the chosen sort.
    The explicit drag and drop sort could be saved as various named Custom Sorts.

• bamove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, agreed. That's the one thing I really want with the power view, the ability to remove the chat windows that I deem unnecessary. I lot of us receive text notifications from social media services ie. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc... and others and (at least on my phone) they come from a weird random digits that is not even phone number. I don't want to see those in my power view and by having the ability to remove them and others I might have a chance of fitting the ones I really want into one screen! Maybe that's just wishful thinking but a lovely thought at that.

• perteilers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - I'd like to be able to set up my power view to include specific people - or just give me a way to remove threads from the power view window (an x/close on the thread would be enough).

Feedback and Knowledge Base