I suggest you ...

Option to view call log separately

Currently only see call log (calls made and received) when looking at messages. Would be handy to see all calls for a period (day, week, etc.) even if there are no related messages.

331 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
admin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • myagent911 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to see call logs with ability to click to call back and filter by call type (incoming, outgoing, missed, received)

• isidore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to see call logs for a contact even if that contact has not sent me an SMS message. Please add this feature ASAP!

• downseddie121704 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a wonderful idea. This option would allow users to keep an updated contact list, review timelines and retrieve deleted numbers. The option of having a "back-up" call log would be very useful.

• naveedmubarik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like having a new tab to the left: "Call log"
    This tab would fetch the call history of the phone, so if anyone had called while you where not there, you could text them back.

• talat.mehmet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love this option. sometimes you have a missed call from someone that is not in your contact list and you lose the number. I often use mighty text when i forget my phone at home and im at work.

• sir.plats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like having a new tab to the left: "Call log"
    This tab would fetch the call history of the phone, so if anyone had called while you where not there, you could text them back.

Feedback and Knowledge Base