I suggest you ...

WhatsApp from Computer or Tablet

Why not integrate whatsapp support? Would be great as there is no way to chat with whatsapp on the pc!! :)

1,627 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    yansololunamyansololunam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryback85Ryback85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats a fantasic idea, smsbackup can backup whatsapp i think on this way send go too

• rushabh.n.gandhirushabh.n.gandhi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 to this. Google hangouts, fb messenger etc all have a web interface so not as critical for those. maybe add it as a premium feature, charge $1 for it and split the profit w whatsapp to get them to cooperate?

• CooCoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mighty Text should simply support all (common) means of sending text messages. That would be most awesome. So, also WhatsApp and Hangouts and whatever the kids use nowadays.

• rizzycrizzyc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am starting to hate whatsapp, i wish people would start using Google hangouts instead, so much easier

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surely this suggestion needs to be aimed at Whatsapp, rather than MightyText.

• ali.alsaifali.alsaif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think that's possible as whatsapp has a lock down on its messaging protocol. Mightytext developers can't achieve what you're requesting without specific permission and major help and special care from whatsapp developers. You're better off asking whatsapp developers to release an API .. only then you can ask mightytext developers for an integration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base