I suggest you ...

Please make this application available for iPhone!!!

I love this application so much, but I've recently changed from an Android phone to an iPhone and how I miss it!!! This is by far my favorite texting application and it really breaks my heart to not have it available to me :(

241 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
moondoll.forever shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this app still not available for iPhone and if not does anyone know of an app that does same function for the iPhone?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Everybody !! Mac has IMessage on the mac and iphone which is not as cool as Might Text but is still way easier then texting by phone

• Tia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel the same way, I love my IPhone but really miss my Mighty Text! I HATE texting from my phone, was so spoiled!

• okpankanator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking to use this again and just switched from Android. Would love an iPhone version! Believe It! I'm Gonna Be King of the Pirates!

• Mthayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will second it. I am a person who must remain in both markets for personal reasons. I have an Asus Transformer TF300T running jelly bean and an iPhone 3GS about to be upgraded to 5. I must be in both markets but I need to be able to synchronize my SMS to my tablet. Someone please get with a Dev @ Cydia and make a jailbreak app to use the native iOS number on my droid device with mightytext. I believe it must be jailbroken. Apple would never willing sign off on having Android communicate freely in the apple garden. However I believe it can be done in Cydia. They have changed things with the native SMS app before.

• mikebrenner001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly second this idea! Many an otherwise intelligent and thoughtful person has succumbed to the lure of the Iphone. The shouldn't be denied this for one tragic mistep.

Feedback and Knowledge Base