I suggest you ...

Add ability to sync contacts with multiple accounts.

I have 2 google accounts on my phone, one personal and the other work. Mighty text only allows me to sync with one account. Would be nice if it could sync contacts from multiple accounts. This could be expanded to include exchange etc as well.

154 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
kerrglen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nawarren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this app, but I can only text half of my contacts because my contacts are split between personal and work gmail accounts. I would pay for this upgrade if it were available as the paid version.

• w4ufxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wife and I share and exchange contacts, except for limitations imposed by MightyText. Please fix soonest!

• trixityzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree as I have so many contacts on my phone want to be able to access them all, just because i have linked to different emails for different reasons, groups, work, personal ect! would be great if we could get this done asap

• cimorelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. I would love to see MightyText sync all contacts on my phone, whether they're from Google, Exchange, Facebook, or any other source. I'm not sure if the Android APIs grant access to all synced contact lists, so if not, a next best solution might be to add support to sync with Exchange. That'd at least help to alleviate the issue for business users, though this is going to remain an issue until/unless all contacts from the phone can appear in MightyText.

• bgonsher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, yes yes!!! this is the biggest thorn in my side - need to be able to text people both thru my work account and my personal ones. please please fix this!

• Tom Glynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely a MUST have feature! Remember the days when Twitter didn't allow this option . . . and many 3rd party apps built their business of just this feature? Seems like such an obvious necessity, it always baffles me why it's not at the core of most builds.

Feedback and Knowledge Base