or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mcmarcelo00mcmarcelo00 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sheezabadkittysheezabadkitty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that is pretty self explanatory. it would make my life a little bit less hectic having to constantly check the phone after i use the desktop app.

• NigelNigel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Missed Message ******* on my Moto G to give repeat notifications of an SMS. If I read the message on my Nexus 9 tablet, the phone carries on notifying me of an unread message? I'm fairly sure this didn't used to happen before the Lollipop updates? Has anyone found a workaround, please?

• dennisjaffedennisjaffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow users to be able to decide whether or not to automatically mark as read those messages on the phone already read on one of the MightyText platforms.

• davedave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe it is also due to an update of the Android OS...not sure if it is possible for them to bring back.

• got10daysgot10days commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a serious need. Oddly, I made the assumption, MT would have this feature when I signed up for the PRO option. It's essential to know if and when a message has been read by the recipient. Thank you

• fcastillo.ecfcastillo.ec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, I found a way to Mark SMS as read on phone. I don't want this to come across as advertisement, but Yappy.im does exactly the same as MightyText and can mark SMS as read if you use one of their supported messaging app (I use QKSMS, it's great!).
        I've been using MightyText for a long time, and I've been loyal because I thought this feature will come back, but I've switched to Yappy while I wait for MightyText to do something about it

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or marked read when read on tablet. notifications dissapear when read on phone/computer. I come home from work and my tablet has a ton of text notifications. It's easily cleared but would be nice.

• allan794allan794 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if messages on the phone were marked as read, when read in MightyText.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On a Galaxy S3. Until one of the latest upgrades, when I acknowledged the MightyText popup the text would be marked as unread on the phone. Now that does not happen. Actually I no longer get an interactive popup window (where I could respond to the text within the popup) I just get a bubble showing the incoming text. I have to respond via the web (or physically on the phone).

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base