I suggest you ...

develop mighty text app for iPhone

hi, i love mighty text, it is by far the best texting app i have ever used! however, i would like to ask if it would be possible to create a similar app for iphone as well? because im using both android and iOS.

please develop a app for the iOS too!!! i know TONS OF PEOPLE will THANK YOU for it!!!!

thanks!

448 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
racheljrliew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mhatch1977 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all of the statements. I just switched from an android to an iPhone and I definitely miss being able to use the app/web version. (As I am a pro member)

• darkpepsi007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes yes yes yes i wood really pay if is was on iphone i was a android user but had to down grad to a iphow when i lost me gs4 :( & miss this so much

• apatel0104 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a macbook and an ipad but an android phone. It would be superduper awesome to text from my ipad!

• Guateque commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can also use happyfingers. It let you text from your PC but have to press send on your phone. You can not read the reply for your SMS on your PC

• gaddiek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it cant be done with apple's restrictive OS, at least without jailbreaking it cant be done. Thats why many people have left to Android. Furthermore, if your have jailbroke there is already a similar app out there.

• 242989ii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree. if, as has been commented, it is not possible please let us know

Feedback and Knowledge Base