Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
davidcooke07 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Admininfo (Customer Success Manager, MightyText) responded  · 

MightyText will now delete messages on your phone when you delete from the web app or tablet app.

• You will need to turn this setting on under settings in the web app. *

Please note: this will only delete sync when you delete individual messages (not when deleting a whole thread).

We will add thread-delete syncing soon.

thanks

71 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • daystar1124 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't want this.. I like to manage my online mightytext differently to my others. Especially the pictures portion. I keep messages on my phone that I will delete from mightytext. Plus, if I leave it up and someone deleted it on my computer itll be removed from my phone. I'd rather jsut manage them separate.

• Dr. Rajesh M. Buddhadev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this setting if added will be helpful to delete even JUNK messages and unnecessary messages from phone and will serve our busy life.
    Dr Rajesh Buddhadev

• flowwoman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a great option if you could have it as part of settings so it could be switched on when needed and off when someone didn't want to delete their phone messages. Saving messages under favorites would solve the need to keep messages on your phone using up valuable space. Thanks.

• michal.siman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is maybe good function for someone, but not for me. I would like archive my messages in phone, becaouse i use another program for completly synchronizing my messages, call logs and more to my google acount. It is great. At this moment i use MT just for read and write messages by the computer keyboard and screen. If will be there option for delete sms, i would like make it non default and swith on in settings.

• gilles.lesire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great, but I would keep it optional. Also it would be handy to mark messages as "read" on your phone as well as soon as you read them with MightyText.

• raf.pauly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good suggestion. But indeed, make it optional - that way everyone can use MightyText in her/his preferred way.

• mail2wout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I downloaded this app for managing and deleting messages on my phone, it is a shame that this is not possible. this makes mightytext completely useless for me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base