I suggest you ...

Group messaging

If you could link your groups from your google account or create new groups and send a mass text?

631 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
dsnharper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • icoachv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At first Glance, there are three separate "suggestions" for Group texting totaling 1046 votes which would make it the fourth hottest suggestion on the board!!!! Mighttext Rocks!!!! Add Group Texting and you will rule the world!

• icoachv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beyond the 10 person limit would be Awesome! My team has 17 members. For the life of me, I can't understand the 10 person limit anyway... spammers are going after thousands. Why not raise the limit to 50????? Even 25 would do it for most folks. I suspect that would cover coaches, teachers, office managers, sales teams, etc.

• dom2114 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely need this. Love the app, but when I receive a group message, I don't know it and think its just a txt from a single person. When I reply through mightytext, the message only goes to the single person, not the group. The rest of the group thinks Im ignoring them!

• cdesi40 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need group messaging on Mighty-text. I group message about 15 friends.

• mbrook1969 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 great idea. Great for me as manager of a soccer team to send messages to whole team easily.

• shellsdogdesign commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be more productive I would like to be able to send group messages and also see my contacts grouped in the list

• taxileadservice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have groups in my contacts and can group text on my phone up to 10 recipients, would be nice to be able to group message from computer as well

• jay160469 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need this app for group texts. no good without it.
    Are they going to introduce it. Great app but defo need groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base