I suggest you ...

MightyText Beta does not work if you have 'block third party cookies' enabled

If you have enabled 'Block third party cookies and site data' in Google Chrome then the MightyText Beta (website https://mightytext.net/app/) doesn't work - it just keeps refreshing and never loads the main block. (Just says Loading with the spinner and refreshes the page)

You should put on your FAQ or similar that in order to get around this setting you need to add 'textyserver.appspot.com' to the list of exceptions for loading third-party cookies.

Otherwise loving MightyText so far, massive support for it and cheers to all the people behind it.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robert Cathles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Robert cathles this is mr darnell carr better know as darnellcarr92@yahoo. com and I have been on facebook for six year's check you history and quit been laizzie or how ever it is you are massing wite my work and you know is if you washing your computer at all you missing wite money.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my mighty text and Skype are bining bloked my.ncnsck000058 zte sonata 4g navy [z740g] 863372026342211 mobilelink from the internet and international call's adderss:1016 sw29 st Oklahoma city ok united states 73109 and I paid $139.18 for this cell phone and I fill chtited are scam. my name.darnell carr it not my fourt between at&t and cricket I sured be able to text or email wite block I cant ssceen out my inbox email out been counal out.my .no 4055682582 call back so we can descous.together or email me at darnellcarr92@yahoo.com thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base