I suggest you ...

make it so you can save a message as a draft, that also syncs with your phone.

It would be quite convenient at times to be able to save a message as a draft while on my computer, and be able to finish it on my phone. And vice versa.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cody Pitcher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google MightyText
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike_S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, and wouldn't be difficult to code. Disappointing that mightytext haven't responded to this simple feature request.

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phones (or at least mine?) already let you save drafts, so it would just be an issue of adding drafts to this, and being able to read/write drafts from the phone. Excellent idea.

• chevellejnj72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While we are at it, and in additional to yours, it would be nice if we could flip the idea. Say I am walking into my office and started typing a text message or it has a long number or URL that I don't want to have to retype. It be a nice little feature to push that text to the web app to finish writing it at your computer. I always think if there are two devices involved in a suggestion, you should always make it so it can work either/both ways. Great idea though.

• minicraig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure how easy syncing a draft back to the phone will be but even if drafts were saved in the web app this would be great!

Feedback and Knowledge Base