I suggest you ...

Print Out Conversation

If you could add a button to print out an entire conversation, it would be handy. Including MMS attachments as an option.

366 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
pmahon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jamesharoldmcneil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People have been requesting this feature for three years and I paid for one year of service for this express purpose. Will you please provide us feedback?

• Sigally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App is pretty cool, but now I have to download another app so I can print out my messages.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Left click and drag over all of conversation too its highlighted, then right click on highlighted conversation and a drop down menu shows up with option to copy or print. I printed out full conversations including photos. Windows 7 PC.

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been a requested item for more than 2 years, (I don't know if there is another tread too) is this not something that can be done? It would be useful to print "proof" of a conversation.
    As a pro user I am happy to pay for a good service (which it is) but I would consider another service provider that allowed you to both download and store ALL messages from one sender and print out both sides of a conversation with time and date stamp on it. Copy Paste is so time consuming!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would LOVE to print text conversations instead of entire page! Button would be much easier than copy and paste.

• dara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed...i've been having to select all, highlight with ctrl + A, then copy, paste into word or email, save that way.....much better if instead of just favorite-ing a message (star option), we could save, just like deleting and refreshing....

• popgunn3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a Mac. If I highlight the message and copy it on my computer and then if I go to to a MSWord document and use "Special Paste" then use the "Unformatted Text" button and click OK... then I can capture the message and dates. Hope this helps. Aloha from Maui.

• metta101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing a conversation would be extremely useful. I installed Mighty Text on the assumption it would have this feature.

• azsgtbobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print button or opption would be nice. I use for my bussiness for Payment reminders. Would be very heplfull in collections

• mikelliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hopes of printing conversations is the reason I came to Mighty Text........ Please add option to print.

Feedback and Knowledge Base