I suggest you ...

Print Out Conversation

If you could add a button to print out an entire conversation, it would be handy. Including MMS attachments as an option.

366 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
pmahon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jamesharoldmcneil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People have been requesting this feature for three years and I paid for one year of service for this express purpose. Will you please provide us feedback?

• Sigally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App is pretty cool, but now I have to download another app so I can print out my messages.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Left click and drag over all of conversation too its highlighted, then right click on highlighted conversation and a drop down menu shows up with option to copy or print. I printed out full conversations including photos. Windows 7 PC.

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been a requested item for more than 2 years, (I don't know if there is another tread too) is this not something that can be done? It would be useful to print "proof" of a conversation.
    As a pro user I am happy to pay for a good service (which it is) but I would consider another service provider that allowed you to both download and store ALL messages from one sender and print out both sides of a conversation with time and date stamp on it. Copy Paste is so time consuming!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would LOVE to print text conversations instead of entire page! Button would be much easier than copy and paste.

• dara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed...i've been having to select all, highlight with ctrl + A, then copy, paste into word or email, save that way.....much better if instead of just favorite-ing a message (star option), we could save, just like deleting and refreshing....

• popgunn3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a Mac. If I highlight the message and copy it on my computer and then if I go to to a MSWord document and use "Special Paste" then use the "Unformatted Text" button and click OK... then I can capture the message and dates. Hope this helps. Aloha from Maui.

• metta101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing a conversation would be extremely useful. I installed Mighty Text on the assumption it would have this feature.

• azsgtbobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print button or opption would be nice. I use for my bussiness for Payment reminders. Would be very heplfull in collections

• mikelliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hopes of printing conversations is the reason I came to Mighty Text........ Please add option to print.

Feedback and Knowledge Base