I suggest you ...

allow sending to groups of contacts

I often send the same message to a pre-defined group of people and use groups within google contacts to email the whole group - would be great to sms the whole group easily too

445 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ben Boardman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  Admininfo (Customer Success Manager, MightyText) responded  · 

Our “Contact lists” feature (which is basically Contact Groups) is launching in MightyText Pro which we started rolling out in January. Everyone should have the ability to use this feature in MT Pro in the next week.

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • cloclip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot mobile numbers in a table EXCEL and I need select some numbers, put them in order for instance separated by commas or points.
    like "number1, number2, number3, etc "
    than copy all these numbers in one time,
    than paste them in the zone of mightytext in a single operation. It would be a big step for mighty text.
    Limitation of numbers should be at least 100.

• geir.jenssen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The limitation of 25 contacts makes this useless for me. Removal of the restriction will not help, since the user interface in Contact Lists makes it impossible to maintain large lists.
    Support for Google contact groups is desirable. I use two different Google accounts.

• ober37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the below comments. I will pay for Pro once it adds proper Gmail contact group support with no # limitations.

I use "Evolve" on my android for this now, but would love to have it within Mightytext.

• christjoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new feature in Mighty Text Pro is great, but I'm still a little disappointed. Ideally, this feature would automatically sync with my gmail contact groups. The way its set up now, I have to manually create the groups within mightytext.

This is exactly my complaint. Beyond that, I love this app and use it on a daily basis sending out text notifications to over 4000 employees.

• Dan Dlugos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new feature in Mighty Text Pro is great, but I'm still a little disappointed. Ideally, this feature would automatically sync with my gmail contact groups. The way its set up now, I have to manually create the groups within mightytext.

• florence.bellemon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ce serait une fonctionnalité super. En attendant, je fonctionne en m'envoyant à moi-même un SMS depuis mighyt text, puis je transfère le SMS aux groupes que j'ai créés dans mon smartphone.

• wediefenbach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why in the world of a MILLION APPS do NONE allow you to truly send a text message to your google groups by simply clicking the group.
    I made them a group for the sake of not typing in name by name one at a time.
    Make that function possible and I would love this

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base