General

1. Calling List

It would be great if the Calling List is available on the PC, which would include the previous Incoming, Outgoing & Missed Calls.

298 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Implement tickable delete, delete all, download, download all function

Implement a tickable "download selection, delete selection, download selected, delete all, download all, download all then delete upon successful download" This should be a automatic batch if download all is ticked to batch download in a .zip to help reduce file size (like what facebook does when you request download all).

This is MMS, SMS, and contact info importing capabilities.

This is a suggested feature I assume is high demand considering almost everything here can already be done through vnc if you setup your vnc server correctly to monitor gmail/android based sms/mms features. The contact import isn't as important as…

299 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Security Features

For users concerned with security, it would be very helpful if you offered a page with a description of your security on your website. for example, it would be useful to know:

• the encryption used in device to server and server to device communication.
    • whether data stored on servers is encrypted, and if so, using which cipher.
    • whether passwords are salted and hashed.

SMS can contain data requiring some level of security, for example, one time codes for login/banking, and many users will want some assurance that messages are held and transmitted over the web securely.

299 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to go Pro with PayPal

Please let us have a few more options for payment, so we can throw money at your awesome service.

295 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Delete multiple messages at once!

It's annoying to have to left click each box, clicking the bin then clicking the notification to confirm your choice.

291 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. iPad App to send/receive SMS

I would love an app to use on my ipad or ipod touch. My phone stays in my desk at work and I always carry my iPad. The web app is great for this, but I would love and actual app with notifications so that I don't need a tab in safari.

289 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. deleted messages on phone will be deleted in web app

I love the new web app, but the only thing i think is missing is full sync with the phone, mainly when you delete messages on the phone they would be gone the next time you opened the web app

278 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Copying and Pasting Multiple Phone Number

Currently I can text many people at the same time and it is easy to do if they are already in my address book. If I have all of their phone number in an excel sheet, and I want to copy and paste them into MightyText, there is no easy way.

Perhaps you could create a way to translate a comma or a semi-colon into a break between phone number so you could paste in a long string of numbers and have them easily receive the group/individualized message.

Thank you!

279 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have the counter count down to when a message will be split into multiple messages (like twitter does)

this would allow a user to see right when the message will be split, so they can change wording as necessary. so instead of guessing when you've hit 160 characters, it would let you know.

276 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Avoid duplicate window for same contact

When we click on reply on the msg pop up,there is new window opening every time. It will be good if control returns to the old window which was opened for tht contact.

275 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit Contact Information

If you could allow the ability to change contact names would be great so i can easily organize my contact on here. It's a pain going into each contact on my android and changing names to organize , especially when you have 300 + contacts...

257 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow image paste from clipboard

Copy image from wherever and paste into text box like on a phone. Will need a resizing function to reduce size if necessary.

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Clicking on Notification Pop-up

It'd be nice to see when you clicked on the Notification pop-up, that the app on whatever page or Tab you have it open in, opens up (under that specific persons name) and ready to type a response back.

247 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow for import/export of contacts and contact lists

To be able to import multiple phone numbers (via txt, csv, xls...) via the web interface and have them imported as part of an existing or new contact list.

235 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notification Control, Plus Sound Notification

MightyText That would be nice, or combine them to 1 notification when multiple present. If i step away from my computer, text a few people say maybe 15 texts on my phone. When i come back i have to spam the X 15 times to close them all. Just clicking 1 would make the most sense. Maybe after receiving multiple texts it would just say X messages from this person, (or multiple if talking to others.)

I also would love a sound or some other notification for when chrome is not the focus, or i am in a full screen…

235 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Androind app - battery drain

Hi,

I love migtytext, but I have been forced to uninstall it from my smartphone...
    After I stopped using mightytext battery started to live much longer (from 10-12h to 16-20h). Please consider to extend settings, that user could choose what he want to sync (for me battery status is useless and other such feachures).
    It will be much more convenient to have ability to set up frequency of refresh outgoing and incoming messages. Or even to turn of sending text from web (only reading incoming messages - in that situation app will connect with webserver only in case of new…

232 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Contacts search

Add search bar for searching among contacts, that doesn't search among your messages. So I can find any contact easily.

222 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Password Protection

The app and extensions (both Chrome and gmail) are awesome, but I would feel much more secure having this functionality on my computer if it were password protected. Any future plans for this?

217 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MMS Picture Sync Turn Off

Ability to turn off picture syncing of MMS. I receive private pictures sometimes and would like them not to be put into the MightyText app. I am un-linking my phone for now until this feature becomes available. Please let me know if it is implemented.

211 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Delete Multiple Conversations

Add the ability to delete multiple conversations at once,maybe through the use of a check box by each thread.

207 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base